16 x Sausage Rolls
With its super light, flaky pastry and delicious meaty pork filling, our Sausage Roll is a perennial favourite amongst all ages. Our customers seem to like the way we lightly season our pork and wrap it in the lightest of pastry. We like ensuring that this great British classic remains sensationally tasty.
Allergens: Gluten (Wheat), Milk
633 kcals each
Sausage rolls will arrive frozen. Store sausage rolls frozen. Do not thaw/defrost.
1. Place in the freezer within 2 hours of delivery and no later than 2pm that day. Delivery by DPD is guaranteed by 12:00 midday on your selected delivery day.
2. Keep them frozen until you are ready to bake them. They will keep frozen for up to 6 months.
3. Bake from frozen. Do not re-freeze if thawed or baked.
Cook sausage rolls from frozen or within 2 hours of delivery.
1. Pre-heat oven to 185˚C/Gas mark 4.
2. Arrange the frozen sausage rolls on a baking tray with paper with 10cm space between each one.
3. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Ensure they are cooked through and piping hot in the centre.
5. Place on a cooling rack, cover with a clean tea towel and leave at room temperature for up to 30 minutes until they reach a comfortable eating temperature.
16 x Sausage Rolls
Ingredients & Allergens
Storage & Cooking
Free delivery Tuesday to Friday. Saturday delivery £3.50. Delivery is not available Monday and Sunday.
Delivery is only available to UK mainland, excluding Scottish highlands and Islands.
Delivery is fulfilled by DPD and is guaranteed before 12pm midday on your selected delivery day.
Please ensure someone is available to store or cook the pasties within 2 hours of their delivery.
Provided DPD have proof of successful delivery before 12:00 on your selected day, we won’t accept responsibility for thawed and spoiled products.
If you need to reschedule a delivery or you have any issues with the products in your order, please contact us at TCBPastiesbyPost@thecornishbakery.com