Apple, Rhubarb & Custard
Cornish apples and gently stewed stems of rhubarb are drizzled with custard and then wrapped in our delicate flaky pastry.
Allergens: Gluten (Wheat), Milk
546 kcals each
Pasties will arrive frozen. Store pasties frozen. Do not thaw/defrost.
1. Place your pasties in the freezer within 2 hours of delivery and no later than 2pm that day. Delivery by DPD is guaranteed by 12:00 midday on your selected delivery day.
2. Keep them frozen until you are ready to bake them. They will keep frozen for up to 6 months.
3. Bake from frozen. Do not re-freeze if thawed or baked.
Cook pasties from frozen or within 2 hours of delivery.
1. Pre-heat oven to 170˚C/Gas mark 4.
2. Arrange the frozen pasties on a baking tray with paper with 10cm space between each one.
3. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Ensure the pasties are cooked through and piping hot in the centre.
5. Place on a cooling rack, cover with a clean tea towel and leave at room temperature for up to 30 minutes until they reach a comfortable eating temperature.
6. Dust with icing sugar.
WHEAT Flour (WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Apples (18%) (Apple, Water, Citric Acid), Water, Rhubarb (13%), Vegetable Margarine (Vegetable Oils and Fats [Palm], Water, Salt, Lemon Juice), Custard Powder (7%) (Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Skimmed MILK Powder, Partly Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Whey Powder [MILK], Thickeners [Sodium Alginate, Calcium Sulphate, Di- And Polyphosphates], Flavouring, Coconut Oil, Colouring [Beta Carotene]), Sugar, White Shortening (Vegetable Oils and Fats [Palm, Rapeseed], Water, Salt, Lemon Juice), Glaze (Water, MILK Proteins, Dextrose, Rapeseed Oil), Salt.
Apple, Rhubarb & Custard
Ingredients & Allergens
Storage & Cooking
Free delivery Tuesday to Friday. Saturday delivery £3.50. Delivery is not available Monday and Sunday.
Delivery is only available to UK mainland, excluding Scottish highlands and Islands.
Delivery is fulfilled by DPD and is guaranteed before 12pm midday on your selected delivery day.
Please ensure someone is available to store or cook the pasties within 2 hours of their delivery.
Provided DPD have proof of successful delivery before 12:00 on your selected day, we won’t accept responsibility for thawed and spoiled products.
If you need to reschedule a delivery or you have any issues with the products in your order, please contact us at TCBPastiesbyPost@thecornishbakery.com